UU Class Conversations Coordinator – Job Posting
Our volunteer Steering Committee is seeking to hire a paid Coordinator who will work 25-30 hours per month and focus on the priorities below. This is a stipend position, paying a maximum of $7,500 per year.
- Workshop Coordination
WORKSHOP COORDINATION (20 hours per month)
- Initiates the publicizing of workshops through direct marketing strategies over a variety of mediums and answers questions about space, lodging or equipment needs. Communicates a clear payment schedule for workshop, including payment of travel costs and any other expenses incurred.
- Responds to inquiries about UU Class Conversations workshops, provides logistical information to interested groups, schedules workshops and connects groups with workshop facilitators once a date is set.
- Maintains clear, up-to-date records and documentation on workshop arrangements, to be shared with facilitators and Steering Committee members as needed.
- Creates and distributes marketing materials
- Oversees social media strategy and execution for UU-CC.
ADMINISTRATION (5 hours per month)
- Participates in monthly meetings of the Steering Committee
- Assists to determine Steering Committee meeting agendas and catalogues long-range planning ideas
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and contact information (phone and email) for three references to email@example.com by June 30th.
Exploring Class and Classism
Building upon our faith community’s ongoing diversity work – from race to gender to sexual orientation to gender identity – the project aims to produce more welcoming congregations while strengthening our shared commitment to social justice.
Download the Why Talk about Class Flyer for more on our project.